Hagler Institute Faculty Advisory Board
The Hagler Institute Faculty Advisory Board is charged with the responsibility of studying and analyzing the records of nominees for the Hagler Institute Fellows, assessing their qualifications, and selecting the scholars to be recruited.
Three of the nine seats on the Advisory Board are chosen by the University’s provost and its vice president for research. The remaining six seats are chosen by the Electorate from among its members.
Term Expires November 30, 2020
- Ronald DeVore, College of Science
- Marcia Ory, School of Public Health
- Ignacio Rodriguez-Iturbe, College of Engineering
Term Expires November 30, 2021
- Joe Feagin, College of Liberal Arts
- Marlan Scully, Institute for Quantum Science & Engineering
- James Womack, College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Term Expires November 30, 2022