Hagler Institute Faculty Advisory Board
The Hagler Institute Faculty Advisory Board is charged with the responsibility of studying and analyzing the records of nominees for the Hagler Institute Fellows, assessing their qualifications, and selecting the scholars to be recruited.
Three of the nine seats on the Advisory Board are chosen by the University’s provost and its vice president for research. The remaining six seats are chosen by the Electorate from among its members.
Term Expires May 31, 2023
- Rajan Varadarajan, Mays Business School
- Fuller Bazer, College of Agriculture & Life Sciences
- Karen L. Wooley, College of Arts and Sciences
Term Expires May 31, 2024
- M. Cynthia Hipwell, College of Engineering
- Stephen H. Safe, School of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
- Dorothy Shippen, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Term Expires May 31, 2025