The purpose of the Texas A&M Foundation's Eminence Initiative is to raise funds for the Hagler Institute. Contributions to the Hagler Institute through the Texas A&M Foundation will ensure an endowment that will afford the Hagler Institute a permanent part of the University’s future.
By joining the Hagler Institute Legacy Society, you can make a significant, lasting impact on the academic excellence of this University. The Hagler Institute Legacy Society consists of former students, faculty, staff, and friends of the University who make significant gifts or execute an estate gift agreement to benefit the Hagler Institute through the Texas A&M Foundation.
Nine benefactors made generous estate gifts to launch the endowment of the Hagler Institute. In doing so, these benefactors have demonstrated their conviction that the Hagler Institute is crucial to advancing Texas A&M to the highest tier of public universities:
- Janet Bluemel, professor, Department of Chemistry, College of Science
- Jean-Louis Briaud, professor and Regents Fellow, holder of the Spencer J. Buchanan Chair, Zachery Department of Civil Engineering, College of Engineering, with Janet Briaud
- Jerry and Kay Cox Foundation, Jerry Cox '72 with Kay Cox
- Clifford L. Fry ’67, Associate Director, Hagler Institute for Advanced Study at Texas A&M University, with Judy Fry
- John Gladysz, University Distinguished Professor and holder of the Dow Chair in Chemical Invention, Department of Chemistry, College of Science
- John Junkins, University Distinguished Professor and holder of the Royce E. Wisenbaker Chair, Department of Aerospace Engineering, College of Engineering, with Elouise Junkins
- Ozden Ochoa, professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, College of Engineering
- Thomas W. Powell, ’62, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of Powell Industries
- Ed Rachal Foundation
- Bradley L. Worsham ’88
- Eric Yong Xu '93, Yifang Ventures, Bejing, China
To learn more about making a gift or supporting the Hagler Institute, please contact Don Birkelbach '70, senior regional director of major gifts, the Texas A&M Foundation at (800) 392.3310, (979) 845-8151, or firstname.lastname@example.org.